- Call us at 503-658-1600
- Come see us at the store
Classes fill FAST and range from 10-20 students.
Let us know what you and your group are interested in and we'll work to accomodate you!
You do not have to own a BERNINA to sew at Quilting Delights.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Payment is due upon signing up for a class.
- In-store and local class fee is refundable or transferable to another class if cancellation is done at least 5 days before class.
- National Teacher classes and workshops require 30 day cancellation.
- There is NO REFUND OR TRANSFER OF FUNDS TO ANOTHER CLASS IF WE RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF YOUR INABILITY TO ATTEND CLASS WITH LESS THAN 5 DAYS NOTICE AND LESS THAN 30 DAY NOTICE FOR NATIONAL TEACHERS. Sorry, we are not able to make exceptions. This ensures the teachers are compensated for their time, and other students waiting for spots in full classes are not missing class opportunities due to late cancellations.
- No-shows forfeit any refund or exchange.
| Easter Hours|
To honor this holiday, we will be closing the store early on Good Friday and Saturday, April 19th and 20th. Store Hours will be 9am - 3pm both days.
Cost: $ FREE
| Giraffe - Mama and Baby |
Finished sized: 51″ x 51″
A mama and baby giraffe touch noses and toes to form a heart, expressing mama love. Full size applique patterns using traceable fusible webbing and detailed instructions make this quilt a fun weekend project. Three dimensional giraffe manes add a textural touch.
The rich fabrics used to make this quilt are from our batik collection ?Spirit Rhythm? through Island Batik and available at the store.
$30 for the class plus the pattern and fabrics
Cost: $ 30.00
| Row by Row of the Month|
Bella Nonna Row of the Month!
Get in touch with your gardening as well as your Decorative Stitches!!
We will work on two rows in class every time with hands on demonstrations
of how to use decorative stitches to beautify your garden!!
May 3rd or 4th, 10am - 1pm
May 24th or 25th, 10am-1pm
June 14th or 15th, 10am - 1pm
Two vegetables per session! You'll be done in time for Summer!
$15 per session plus the pattern and fabrics
Cost: $ 15.00