Shipping Charges & Info:
1. The minimum amount of fabric you may order is ¼ yd.
2. Please call us at 503-658-1600 (Mon – Thurs between 9am & 6pm; Fir & Sat between 10 & 5pm PST) to give us your credit information. You will need to have your card ready to place your order.
4. Be sure to double check your credit card information for accuracy, including the expiration date. Orders are not shipped until credit card transactions are authorized. Inaccurate numbers are the most common reason for declined credit cards.
5. We always try to ship within 24 hours whenever possible. You will receive an e-mail regarding any changes or delays with an order, eg: temporarily out of stock, custom cutting of fabric packs, etc. After you place your order, please check your e-mail for confirmation.
As we process your order, any questions we may have will be sent to you through e-mail. Look for any messages from Quilting Delights, LLC, regarding your order and let us hear from you as soon as possible.
6. If you live on the East coast, please allow 5-6 business days from ship date to receive your order.
Our Return Policy:
1. We thoroughly examine all merchandise before it leaves our shop to insure that we are shipping you a perfect order.
2. A customer may not return any items without the prior and direct authorization of Quilting Delights, LLC. Books and patterns MAY NOT be returned. If you discover a problem with an item, please contact us by e-mail and we will work with you to resolve the situation. WE WANT HAPPY CUSTOMERS. If it's our mistake, we will pay for return shipping, otherwise it will be your responsibility to send it back to us.
3. Please remember there are NO returns on books or patterns.
Estimated USPS Shipping Rates:
From $0 to $75 (domestic) $5.05
From $0 to $75 (global) $11.50
From $75.01 to $150.00 (domestic) $11.30
From $75.01 to $150.00 (global) $24.75
Orders over $150.00 (domestic) by weight & zone
Orders over $150.00 (global) by weight & zone
The shipping table is provided to give you an idea of how much you will be charged for shipping. These shipping charges are estimates only - we love to adjust and lower when we can.
When buying a small amount of fabric, a pattern, or a notion, shipping is always adjusted. The bottom line is that we don’t intend to make money on shipping, just cover our expenses for postage and time.
*We do not accept personal checks.*