Thank you for letting us help you with your machine! Whether it needs repair or just an annual service, you are bringing it the right place!
Aaron has been our Service Tech at Quilting Delights for over 10 years and has over 23 years of experience.
Aaron is Blue & Gold certified, the highest level of technical knowledge recognized.
We service ALL brands of sewing machine, sergers and Long Arms.
And guarantee a 3 day turnaround on service (as long as no parts are needed) or your service is FREE!
Tips From Our Tech
- SURGE PROTECTORS ARE A MUST FOR ALL COMPUTER MACHINES! We recommend protection of at least 1000 joules.
- We do not recommend sewing over pins. You risk breaking a needle, which could fly in your face or cause a burr on the hook. If you have a broken needle, be sure to find and remove all broken pieces.
- Change your needle and oil the hook every 3-4 sewing hours. Do not use a dull or damaged needle.
- If your needle gets jammed in your fabric, turn off your machine, and remove the needle from the needle bar. Do not use the hand wheel to pry the needle out. It may negatively affect the timing of your machine or damage the hook of your machine.
- Do not use canned air to clean out the hook area of your machine. Lint flies up and may damage the computer boards.
- Never use abrasives on the body of the machine or on the touch screen. Any type of mild cleaning agent, such as Formula 409, should be sprayed onto a cloth and then applied to the body of the machine. Never use acetone, mineral spirits, or harsh chemicals.